NLYH Home Sales
- We have waterfront homes with attached boat docks and direct Gulf access for sale for under $300K
- Naples Land Yacht Harbor is a resident owned waterfront community of 352 homes with a low monthly maintenance fee.
- We are a financially stable, well managed community with a resident elected Board of Directors, a full time business manager and an on-site maintenance department.
- From our location, there is direct access to the Gulf of Mexico and the Intracoastal Waterway. We are within walking and biking distance of downtown Naples
- Monthly maintenance fee includes lawn care, trash removal, broadband TV , all infrastructure maintenance and internet service.
- Waterfront dining is accessible by boat via direct access to Halderman Creek, Naples Harbor. and the Gordon River.
- Water front Homes for sale in Naples Land Yacht Harbor include a boat dock behind the home capable of mooring boats up to 35 feet.
- Naples Land Yacht Harbor has a 32 slip marina available to non-waterfront home owners on a first come, first served basis. The marina is capable of mooring boats up to 30 feet. Mooring fees are $35.00 per month.
We use MHVillage for Detailed Information on our Homes
Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nation’s premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion.
Click on Pictures to See on MHVillage
Frequently asked questions
- Year Built 1963
- Number of Sites 352
- Street Width Average
- Street Type Paved
- Age Restrictions Yes
- Pets Allowed No
- Resident Owned
- 100/100 Fiber Internet
- Summit Broadband TV
- Social Activities
- On-Site Staff
- Billiard Room
- Shuffleboard Court
- Bocce Ball
- Recreational Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Off-Street Parking
Taxes and Fees:
- 6% Sales Tax – there is a sales tax of 6% on the purchase price of a new home that is levied by the state of Florida.
- January 1st, 2019 the State of Florida implemented a 1% discretionary sales surtax. The sales tax remains 6% on the total sale price plus 1% discretionary tax on the first $5,000.00. Total amount of the new tax is an additional $50.00.
- Corporate Membership Fee – a membership fee is required for new home owners to join the NLYH Corporation. This is a one-time fee that is refunded to you, if you choose to sell your home, at the then current rate (which historically increases annually).
- The current fee, as approved by the Corporation is valid from 10/15/20-1/14/21 is $15,253.00
Monthly fees as of 01/01/2020 are:
- Inland Homes $325.00
- Waterfront Homes $355.00
- Halderman Creek Homes $365.00
- Partial Waterfront Home $335.00
- Boat Slips $32.10
- Kayak space $5.35
Other Important Information:
- Monthly Maintenance Fees include taxes, lawn care, cable TV and trash removal.
- There are only 352 homes in the park.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Homes cannot be rented out.
- NLYH has free wireless internet access in the clubhouse & pool area.
- “Inland” or “Non-Waterfront” home owners are able to keep their boats in one of two boat basins located at the base of the two main canals.
Yes you must be 55 years or older
No pets are not allowed.
Yes we do, and that’s what keeps the community so nice to live in.
NOTICE: All information listed here may be subject to errors, omissions, changes, or withdrawal without notice. Check with the NLYH Office to confirm details.