- Always check channel 102 or the clubhouse for additional information.
- Sign up sheets for upcoming events will be in the clubhouse.
- Clubhouse use must be scheduled through the Calendar Chairperson: Sue Ferrigno at 205 Pier D, (609) 575-8318
Note: Some activities may have been suspended during the summer months. If in doubt check with the activity Contact person
- Keewayden trip Feb 22th, weather permitting
- First boats leave 9am
- Signup sheet will be posted in Clubhouse
- Alberghini’s 220 Pier E
- Jon 617-688-1366 – Ruth 617-688-1353
NLYH Boat Club Hoggie Roast “Jersey Style”
- February 27th Starts at 4 pm
- Cost is $16.00 Per Person
- Please Pay Rose Dore @ 108 Pier B by February 20th
- Please make checks payable to NLYH Boat Club
- Open to current boat club members and their registered overnight guest only
- “Pig Picken’s” – Shredded, roasted Split Hoggie
- Roasted Red Potatoes, Steaming Bunk House Beans Creamy Cole Slaw, Chilled Chunky Applesauce Rolls and Butter
4th year for this awesome event make sure you attend you won’t regret it!
Boat Club Meeting
- Boat Club meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of every month, October thru April, at 7:00 p.m. in the NLYH Clubhouse.
- Usually very interesting guest speakers and a 50 – 50 raffle