Boat Club Bridge Officers
|Vice Commodore||Bud Kaiser||239-776-2307|
|Membership Director||Larry Vanier||519-317-1467|
|Social Director||Ginny Dandreta||603-401-0952|
|Program Director||Brendan Collins||603-513-8064|
|Fishing Director||Lorraine Wilson||617-921-5211|
|Refreshment Chair||Beth Kelley||781-632-9884|
|Apparel Chair||Dale Cullinan||781-913-4514|
Next up for the Boat Club
Boat Club Dues
- A reminder that you can begin to pay your 2020 Season dues.
- You must be a paid member to attend any Boat Club function.
- Please submit your payment to Larry Vanier at 101 Pier B
Boat Owners Reminder
Boats Docked at NLYH Rule V.1.
A copy of the resident member’s current watercraft registration and insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $300,000 liability and $10,000 property damage must be on file in the office. Please make sure that your up to date documents are filed with the office.
If you dock a boat at NLYH it is your responsibility to keep the office updated with your current Registration & Insurance information.
Boat Club Fishing Contest (2018/2019)
- All Boat Club members in good standing are eligible to participate in the fishing contest. – The contest runs each season from November 1st to March 31st with monthly prizes presented to men and women in each species category.
- This year, the monthly contest prize will be $25.00 cash and the annual largest fish caught prize will be $100.00 cash.
- The Fishing Contest Rules
- Pictures of the Fish Species allowed
This Season's Winners
Boat Club Photos
All of the photos listed are property of the photographer. We only add the link to the location used by the photographer. Most of the photographers use SnapFish, DropBox, HighTail, OneDrive, SmugMug or Google Photo as a sharing tool.
If you have your own photo’s that you would like to share with us, just send us the link to it and we will add it to this page.
Links last checked on 09/29/2019