Boat Club Bridge Officers
|Vice Commodore||Bud Kaiser||239-776-2307|
|Membership Director||Donna Taylor||603-944-3305|
|Social Director||Ginny Dandreta||603-401-0952|
|Program Director||Brendan Collins||603-513-8064|
|Fishing Director||Lorraine Wilson||617-921-5211|
|Refreshment Chair||Beth Kelley||781-632-9884|
|Apparel Chair||Dale Cullinan||781-913-4514|
Boat Club meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of every month, October thru April, at 7:00 p.m. in the NLYH Clubhouse.
Dotty Danforth’s pictures that she presented at the meeting. View her summer photography trip to the peaceful and beautiful South Asian country of Bhutan. If you were not there you missed a great presentation.
Boat Club Dues
- A reminder that you can begin to pay your 2019 Season dues.
- You must be a paid member to attend any Boat Club function.
- Please submit your payment to Donna Taylor at 115 Pier I.
Boat Club Events
Landlubber’s Picnic – Friday, November 16, at 4 PM Christmas Party – Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 5 PM Landlubber’s Picnic – Tuesday, January 15 at 4:00 pm Keeywayden Trip – Tuesday, January 22 at 9:00 am Weather Permitting Decorating for Commodore Ball – Thursday the 7th at 10:30 AM Commodore Ball – Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 5:30 PM Pig Roast – Wednesday, February 27 at 4 PM
- The April meeting will be held on April 10th at 7 PM. Dr. Mark Shebuski will talk about stem cell therapy and will also have a recap of his talk on Drug Interactions and Preparing for a Doctor Visit.
- The next Landlubbers cookout will be at 4PM on April 15th and will feature Italian sausage and pepper sandwiches. Bring a dish to pass and your drinks.
- The last Keewaydin trip of the year is scheduled for April 25th, depending on weather and boat availability. The arrangements for this last trip of the season will be something new. Instead of cooking hot dogs on the beach we ask that everyone bring their own lunch and drinks or order from the food boat. Several people have suggested this, let’s see how it works out.
View our Calendar for additional details
Note: Select Boat Club under Categories to see only Boat Club events
Boat Owners Reminder
Boats Docked at NLYH Rule V.1.
A copy of the resident member’s current watercraft registration and insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $300,000 liability and $10,000 property damage must be on file in the office. Please make sure that your up to date documents are filed with the office.
If you dock a boat at NLYH it is your responsibility to keep the office updated with your current Registration & Insurance information.
Boat Club Fishing Contest (2018/2019)
- All Boat Club members in good standing are eligible to participate in the fishing contest. – The contest runs each season from November 1st to March 31st with monthly prizes presented to men and women in each species category.
- This year, the monthly contest prize will be $25.00 cash and the annual largest fish caught prize will be $100.00 cash.
- The Fishing Contest Rules
- Pictures of the Fish Species allowed
This Season's Winners
Larry Vanier with a 2lb 2oz 16 1/2″ Sheepshead
Barry Engquist with a 1.25 lbs 15″ Sheepshead
Greg Wilson with a 19” sheepshead weighing 4.14 lbs Picture
Greg Wilson with a 24 1/2” Black Drum weighing 6.28 lbs
Greg Wilson with a 22” Spanish Mackerel weighing 1.95 lbs.
Seasonal Winners “Most Outstanding Catch”
Greg Wilson 24 1/2” Black Drum weighing 6.28 lbs.
Redfish – Barry Engquist 22’ weighing 3.4 lbs.
Spotted Sea Trout – Greg Wilson 16” weighing 1.23 lbs.
Sheepshead – Greg Wilson 19” weighing 4.14 lbs.
Black Drum – Greg Wilson 24 ½” weighing 6.28 lbs.
Spanish Mackerel – Greg Wilson 22” weighing 1.95 lbs.
Boat Club Photos
All of the photos listed are property of the photographer. We only add the link to the location used by the photographer. Most of the photographers use SnapFish, DropBox, HighTail, OneDrive, SmugMug or Google Photo as a sharing tool.
If you have your own photo’s that you would like to share with us, just send us the link to it and we will add it to this page.
Links last checked on 03/12/2018