Resident Association News
The NLYH Harbor Highlights newsletter will not be published for the month of October.
For information on the aftermath of hurricane Irma, go to the Corporate News page.
NLYH RESIDENT ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
To view the Board Members & meeting schedule press RA Board
If you want a copy of the newsletter e-mailed to you, contact Ana Janus, 692-9254 0r email Ana
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Resident Association Dues are $10.00 per person per year. Checks should be made payable to NLYH RA and mailed or delivered to Tom Evans, 323 Pier E.
- Please visit the “Clubs & Activities” page for information on regularly scheduled NLYH resident activities.
- Please visit the “Upcoming Events” page for special events, parties, trips, and other activities planned for NLYH residents.
- The following motion passed at the Resident’s Board meeting:
All “Guest” prices have increased on parties and Brunch as of February 22, 2015.
Brunch – $6.00
Parties – $5.00 over the price of the party.
- “Harbor Highlights” Newsletter – All articles are due before the 20th of each month. Drop off to Ana Janus at 24 Flounder Drive or by email to Ana Ana
THINGS OF NOTE
- 9-1-1 EMERGENCY SAFETY PROFILE 911
- Check out the Food for Life Instructor Food
- TO ALL THOSE THAT PUBLISH ON CHANNEL 195 195
- NLYH Promotional Items For Sale Promos
- Recycle! Recycle
- POOL REMINDER Pool
THINGS OF INTEREST
- Continue to save your pennies for the Pennies from Heaven jar on the sign-up table. Everything collected goes to the Women’s Shelter for milk for the children.
- Library – The library is in the clubhouse. Residents are welcome to borrow books, videos and jigsaw puzzles. There is no sign-out procedure – return when finished.
- Please remember to have lights on when riding your bike after dark and carry a flashlight when walking.
- New Flags – A new United States flag can be purchased from the Residents Association at the NLYH Office. Cost is $25.00 – please make your check out to “NLYH Residents Association” or have exact cost in cash.
- Please utilize the Home Closing Checklist when leaving for the summer. To see the Checklist press Check List
- THERE IS NO SOLICITING ALLOWED IN OUR PARK
Please report any uninvited sales representatives to the Office.
- Planning a function? Please contact our calendar person, Sue Ferrigno to get your date on the calendar and fill out the appropriate forms. If you are renting the clubhouse for a private party, the fee is $25.00.
Go To Top Top