Resident Association News
For information on the aftermath of hurricane Irma, go to the Corporate News page.
NLYH RESIDENT ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
To view the Board Members & meeting schedule press RA Board
If you want a copy of the newsletter e-mailed to you, contact Ana Janus, 692-9254 0r email Ana
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Resident Association Dues are $10.00 per person per year. Checks should be made payable to NLYH RA and mailed or delivered to Tom Evans, 323 Pier E.
- Please visit the “Clubs & Activities” page for information on regularly scheduled NLYH resident activities.
- Please visit the “Upcoming Events” page for special events, parties, trips, and other activities planned for NLYH residents.
- The following motion passed at the Resident’s Board meeting:
All “Guest” prices have increased on parties and Brunch as of February 22, 2015.
Brunch – $6.00
Parties – $5.00 over the price of the party.
- “Harbor Highlights” Newsletter – All articles are due before the 20th of each month. Drop off to Ana Janus at 24 Flounder Drive or by email to Ana Ana
THINGS OF NOTE
- 9-1-1 EMERGENCY SAFETY PROFILE 911
- Check out the Food for Life Instructor Food
- TO ALL THOSE THAT PUBLISH ON CHANNEL 195 195
- NLYH Promotional Items For Sale Promos
- Recycle! Recycle
- POOL REMINDER Pool
THINGS OF INTEREST
- Continue to save your pennies for the Pennies from Heaven jar on the sign-up table. Everything collected goes to the Women’s Shelter for milk for the children.
- Library – The library is in the clubhouse. Residents are welcome to borrow books, videos and jigsaw puzzles. There is no sign-out procedure – return when finished.
- Please remember to have lights on when riding your bike after dark and carry a flashlight when walking.
- New Flags – A new United States flag can be purchased from the Residents Association at the NLYH Office. Cost is $25.00 – please make your check out to “NLYH Residents Association” or have exact cost in cash.
- Please utilize the Home Closing Checklist when leaving for the summer. To see the Checklist press Check List
- THERE IS NO SOLICITING ALLOWED IN OUR PARK
Please report any uninvited sales representatives to the Office.
- Planning a function? Please contact our calendar person, Sue Ferrigno to get your date on the calendar and fill out the appropriate forms. If you are renting the clubhouse for a private party, the fee is $25.00.
Go To Top Top