NLYH Residents Board of Directors
|Vice President||Jackie Espinola||978-985-3499|
|Social Director||Jean Zeigenfuss||401-864-4457|
|Ass't Social||Linda Gianoulis||978-985-2962|
– First Saturday of every month, October thru April, at 9:00 AM (after coffee).
Things to Remember
- Resident Association Dues are $10.00 per person per year. Checks should be made payable to NLYH RA and mailed or delivered to Tom Evans, 323 Pier E.
- Please visit the “Clubs & Activities” page for information on regularly scheduled NLYH resident activities.
- Please visit the “Upcoming Events” page for special events, parties, trips, and other activities planned for NLYH residents.
Things of Interest
- Continue to save your pennies for the Pennies from Heaven jar on the sign-up table. Everything collected goes to the Women’s Shelter for milk for the children.
- Library – The library is in the clubhouse. Residents are welcome to borrow books, videos and jigsaw puzzles. There is no sign-out procedure – return when finished.
- Please remember to have lights on when riding your bike after dark and carry a flashlight when walking.
- New Flags – A new United States flag can be purchased from the Residents Association at the NLYH Office. Cost is $25.00 – please make your check out to “NLYH Residents Association” or have exact cost in cash.
- Please utilize the Home “Closing Checklist” when leaving for the summer.
- THERE IS NO SOLICITING ALLOWED IN OUR PARK
Please report any uninvited sales representatives to the Office.
- Planning a function? Please contact our calendar person, Sue Ferrigno to get your date on the calendar and fill out the appropriate forms. If you are renting the clubhouse for a private party, the fee is $25.00.
Things of Note
9-1-1 Emergency Safety Profile
- Smart911 is now in Collier County. Residents should go to “smart911.com” to input their information regarding their situation and health needs, in order for the 911 call center to respond with their personal information.
- It is a “smart” thing to do to have your information on file with the 911 operator in order to make them aware of your health information when you dial that 911 call center. You may need to wait until you are back in the community.
- Watch a “video” of 911 Operator testimonials
Check out the Food for Life Instructor
- Check out Food for Life Instructor for Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- The Food for Life Instructor for Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine is inviting you to join Facebook. Once you join, you’ll be able to connect with the Food for Life Instructor for Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine Page, along with people you care about and other things that interest you. Visit their “Facebook Page“.
NLYH Promotional Items For Sale
- NLYH Promotional Items are now available for sale. There are order forms in the
Clubhouse, in the newsletter & on-line.
- Return to Laura Bernthal, 315 Pier A (cell 989-980-0300)
- For descriptions of the “items” to be sold.
- People within NLYH have made a commitment to reduce waste and to provide a green environment. This is just one item that creates a clean living park.
- Save newspapers – in paper bags on street corners Tuesday before 9:00am. No
telephone books please.
- Save cans – behind the office. Help beautify our park! Money goes to the Garden Club.
- Recycling is now being provided for functions that are held in the clubhouse. Please
separate trash from plastic, bottles & cans when cleaning up to help promote this
- All trash, yard waste, garbage and recycle containers are not to be set out
before 6:00pm the day prior to pick up.
- Collier County recycling “web site“.
- According to the health department regarding food and drinks at the pool, the rule is as follows
- Food or drinks are not allowed “IN” the pool or “4 FEET AROUND” the
pool. Other than that food or drinks are allowed and can be enjoyed at our tables in the pool area.
- Naturally no glass should be brought to the pool.
- Please keep the pool area clean so that we may all enjoy it!
Things to Communicate
Summit-Broadband Channel 102
- Maintained by Rebecca Tidwell 314 Pier E
- “Email ” Rebecca with your updates
- “March” – “February” – “January/December“
- All articles are due before the 20th of each month.
- “Email” Ana or drop off to Ana Janus at 24 Flounder Drive
- “NLYH Residents“
- Closed Group page admin Mary Ward 223 Pier A
- Request access, once your verified you will be added
- Maintained by Maree Gregoire 104 Pier A
- “Email ” Maree a request to be added, once your verified you will be added
- You can also update the list in the clubhouse – available when Maree is asking for verification
- Mary Ward 223 Pier A ($10.00 a copy)
- Editor Dale Felty 221 Pier A
- “Email” updates or new additions to Dale
Go To Top Top