NLYH Corporate Board of Directors (BOD)
|Environmental Control||Rick Jennings||603-380-5087|
|Legal & Rules||Roy Wilson||239-821-4995|
|Capital Improvements||Tom Devlin||616-481-0288|
Regular Board meetings are the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month, October thru April, at 9:00 AM in the NLYH Clubhouse.
Next Corporate Board Meeting:
10/10/2018, Wednesday at 9:00 AM
NLYH Members Only Page: Corporate Board Information
Note: Contact the office or watch channel 102 for the password
The Corporate Board of Directors Information Page Open
Don’t forget to do the following when you go north (Rule 23)
All members must secure their awnings and storm shutters and remove all movable objects outside their home (including but not limited to, patio furniture, barbecue grills, flower pots, lawn ornaments, bicycles, garden hoses, hose reels, outdoor carpeting, recycle and garbage cans, and store them in an inside location. Any movable items found or reported to be at a resident’s home site following their departure will be picked-up and disposed of in the NLYH refuse container.
Golf Carts – (Rule IV. #1) Traffic and Parking
– The community speed limit is 10 miles per hour and is to be observed by motor vehicles operators, bicyclists and skaters. NLYH does not permit or authorize the operation of golf carts by anyone under the age of 16 years old.
Don’t overlook the fact that with summer rains come the potential for severe thunderstorms with damaging winds and the possibility of tornadoes.
Read and save as your favorites on your computer or smartphone websites such as the following which have helpful tips on getting prepared and building a family action plan.
- Collier County Emergency Management
- Ready (Department of Homeland Security)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Florida Disaster (Florida Division of Emergency Management)
- Sign up for Collier County Emergency Management daily situation reports
Remember that text messaging to family and friends consumes fewer resources on the cellular network than voice and media. Make sure you are text savvy to stay in contact with family and friends if cellular networks are impacted or periodically overloaded.
Remodel, Maintenance, Planting and Watering
– ( Application ) to Remodel, Enlarge or add to an existing home
– NLYH Maintenance ( Request Form ) and information
– 2018 ( Planting Guide )
– The South Florida Water Management District has a standard ( watering schedule ) for home landscape watering.