Boat Club Bridge Officers
|Vice Commodore||Bud Kaiser||239-776-2307|
|Membership Director||Donna Taylor||603-944-3305|
|Social Director||Ginny Dandreta||603-401-0952|
|Program Director||Brendan Collins||603-513-8064|
|Fishing Director||Lorraine Wilson||617-921-5211|
|Refreshment Chair||Beth Kelley||781-632-9884|
|Apparel Chair||Dale Cullinan||781-913-4514|
Boat Club meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of every month, October thru April, at 7:00 p.m. in the NLYH Clubhouse.
Wednesday April 11, 2018 Boat Club Meeting
Election of Bridge Officers is complete
Wednesday March 14, 2018 Boat Club Meeting
Links and Recommended Book from the Meeting
– Your Florida Lawn
– EDIS is the Electronic Data Information Source of UF/IFAS
– Florida Lawn Handbook – Laurine Trenholm and J. Bryan Unruh
– A reminder that you can begin to pay your 2018/2019 Season dues.
– You must be a paid member to attend any Boat Club function.
– Please submit your payment to Donna Taylor at 115 pier I.
Landlubber’s Party Monday, April 16 2018 at 4 PM
Keeywayden Trip Friday, April 20 2018 at 10 AM
Christmas Party Thursday, December 6 2018 at 5 PM
Commodore Ball Thursday, March 7 2019 at 5 PM
Hog Roast Tuesday, April 2 2019 at 4 PM
View our Calendar Page for additional details
– Select Boat Club under Categories if you just want to see Boat Club events
10 Tips to Get Repairs Done Right – press release Boat US
– All Boat Club members in good standing are eligible to participate in the fishing contest. – The contest runs each season from November 1st to March 31st with monthly prizes presented to men and women in each species category.
– This year, the monthly contest prize will be $25.00 cash and the annual largest fish caught prize will be $100.00 cash.
– The rules Rules – Pictures of the fish species allowed Species
Charles Martin with a 2.5 lb. 16 1/4″ Sheepshead
“Most Outstanding Catch”
Charles Martin with a 3 lb. 17″ Sheepshead caught 2/17/18
Sheepshead – Charles Martin with a 3 lb. 17″ fish caught 2/17/18
Black Drum – Mark Faithful with a 2.44 lb. 16 1/2″ fish caught 2/28/18